The founders were looking to hire a professional mobile development team to create native iOS and Android applications for their proprietary wristband. The solution should be able to empower racket sports fans to track, log, and analyze their performance.
- Live scoreboard broadcast
- Real-time notifications
- Steps counter
- Individual statistics and accomplishments tracking
- Ranking system
- Integration with popular social networks and more
After precise and careful research of IT outsourcing vendors, the customer has selected Intersog as a software development partner.
Intersog provided the startup with a highly effective Agile team based in one of our Ukraine R&D Centers. The general crew consisted of the following experts:
- Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Senior iOS & Android developers
- Back-end engineer
- UX/UI designer
- Systems administrator
To streamline and optimize the workflow, Intersog has also regularly engaged temporary IT resources for support.
After months of work, our team produced a top-notch mobile solution fully meeting the client's requirements.
- Interface design and front-end/back-end development for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Applications' pairing with client's wearable wristbands via Bluetooth, 3G/4G/Wifi
- Optimization of the solution for Apple Watch
- Development of generalized interface enabling the client-side server to interact with user wearable/mobile gadgets
- Enhanced personal data security