- Backend: AWS Services, Amazon EBS, S3, AuroraDB, Laravel 6, Node.js, Socket.IO, Redis, PHP7, Apache
- Frontend: React.js, react-redux, redux-form, redux-saga, HTML5/CSS3, SCSS, Webpack
- UI/UX: Figma, Moqups
- Integrations: Auth0, Fusebill, Zapier, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Slack, Ms Teams
The company originally built a .Net-based client server strategy mapping and execution software solution to facilitate their own internal processes. As the product evolved, they decided to turn it into a product they could offer clients outside the company.
The idea of a new SaaS platform was formed, and they started searching for specialists who could bring it to life.
Over the next few years, the client collaborated with Intersog to build a feature-rich solution that continues to grow today. The platform is available as a web application, including a desktop version and a mobile progressive web application.
Throughout the development process, the team and the total number of developers has changed several times in response to our client’s business priorities. Nevertheless, the main positions in the team remain:
- Front-end developer (React.js, Redux, etc.)
- Backend developer (PHP, Laravel)
- QA engineer
- Project Manager
The application allows companies of all sizes and specializations to create strategic plans, detail and visualize their structure, and clearly define their mission, vision, and values. It also gives company employees the ability to interact with each other while implementing these plans.
The plan structure is represented by different types of objects on several levels of nesting, from strategic (Segment, Strategy, Objective) to tactical (Tactic, Action Item, KPI).
Each object in the system has its own properties and characteristics, and they can influence the objects at the higher levels. Among other things, the platform allows the roles for all employees to be flexibly configured for security reasons.
Intersog has been working on the project since the beginning, and all of the available features have been developed by our team. Below are the main ones:
- Creating, tracking and adjusting plans and plan objects (Segment, Strategy, Objective, Tactic, Action Items, Key Performance Indicator, Critical Success Factor)
- Enabling all team members to facilitate plan execution with designated actions and deadlines
- Clear health indicators for every step, custom KPIs and benchmarks
- Use of a Sunburst diagram for each strategy to drill into specific plans, actions, and deadlines
- Functionality of the work center, which allows the user to flexibly filter objects and display them in different views (table / calendar / timeline)
- Features for working with system settings, including management of users, roles, commands, and GUI settings.
- Integrations with third-party storage services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive).
- Integrations with Slack and MS Teams. Allows user to be notified of certain events
- Security features, including Two-Factor Authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Search functions
- Features to send and manage email/in-app notifications and more